Monday, December 13, 2010

human object
















I selected my foot as the subject for my human object.  Many people used their hands as their object because the human hand provide a extended range of motion.  The foot is similar to the hand in the way that provides a similar interesting range of motion although the range is not as large as the hand's it allows more movement than many of the other body parts.  The second and third toes on my left foot are webbed which means they don't have the same range of motion as other peoples do.  My last foot is also a half size larger then my right foot which can kind of provide an abstract appearance even though it is complete accident and cannot be helped.  I believe choosing my foot as my object was an interesting choice since they have such rare features.  The differences between my feet provide the uniqueness at peoples scars on their hands do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment