Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sept. 10 lecture summary

The September 10th WASH lecture was all about creativity. There is no single form of creativity it is different for everybody; Yes, there are forms that are more commonly used than others but there is no set standard. Everybody's brains work differently for example mine is completely random to other people but to me mine makes perfect sense. While others may not understand how my brain can switch to many very different topics quickly to me they all share something in common. In my thought process everything is linked by a shared detail between one to the next, so in a way my thoughts never start and end it is one continuous thought that can last several hours. So that shows that my creativity is random but in a way all linked while others may use elements they see to formulate an idea for a project. I guess the mainframe of the lecture was a type of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" thing meaning to me that we can't judge other people's creativity because we are not all made the same and neither is our creativity or it wouldn't be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment